Terms of Service
Last updated: April 8th, 2021
Terms & Conditions of Services
By accessing this website and participating in any online shopping and delivery service provided by Mr. Song, Inc., a Massachusetts corporation (the “Company”), you acknowledge that you are bound by following terms and conditions:
1. Principal and Agent Relationship. The Company and its employees or independent contractors are acting as your agents in the picking, packing, and/or delivery of goods purchased by you and are not the seller of the goods to you. You are the principal in any transactions that the Company and its employees or independent contractors entered on your behalf.
2. Delivery Service. The Company’s delivery services may be performed by the Company’s employees and third parties (“Third Party Providers”) via different transportation methods at their choice. The delivery fee may apply if a minimum amount of purchase is not met based on the Third Party Providers’ requirements. The Company has the right to change the delivery region and delivery fee without advance notice. For current information about the Company’s delivery services, please check the Company’s relevant webpages, including Delivery Method.
3.Representations and Warranties. The Company does not make any guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to goods purchased by you. The Company may pass through to you all warranties granted by the manufacturers or sellers of the goods.
SPECIFICALLY, THE COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER OR FOR CLAIMS RELATING TO SUCH WARRANTIES.
IN ADDITION, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, CONDITIONS, OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY’S EMPLOYEES OR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, OR GOODS REQUESTED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES FROM RETAILERS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY GUARANTEE RELATED TO THE SERVICE PROVIDERS. YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED, OR ANY PRODUCTS REQUESTED BY YOU OR DELIVERED TO YOU, REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES, RETAIL PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDER IN FULFILLING YOUR ORDER.
4. Communications. The Company, through its authorized representatives, may communicate with you via email, text message, and calls to the cellular telephone number you provided to the Company. You understand and agree that you may receive communications generated by automatic telephone dialing systems and/or which will deliver prerecorded messages sent by or on behalf of the Company, including but not limited to communications concerning orders placed. Message and data rates may apply. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, text messages, or other communications, you may opt out of such communications at any time by contacting the Company.
5. Coupons. Coupons are subject to change, cancellation, or expiration at any time. If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your cart while the Coupon is still in effect, the Coupon’s offer will not apply. Coupons apply only to qualifying items displaying the offer and may not be combined with other promotional offers. The Company is not a retailer or seller. Coupons are issued and paid by the manufacturer of the advertised product. You are required to pay any applicable sales tax related to use of the Coupon; you acknowledge that the Company has no obligation for payment of any tax in conjunction with the distribution or use of such Coupons. When Coupons are redeemed, sales tax may be charged on the undiscounted original price of the product(s). Coupons may not be sold, copied, modified, or transferred. A Coupon has no cash value. Coupons are valid while supplies last. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
6. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, and retail partners (each, an "Indemnified Party") from and against any losses, claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ and experts’ fees and expenses, that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of, relating to or resulting from your participation in the online shopping and delivery service provided by the Company.
If you have any questions, or comments about these Terms please contact MR SONG INC at:
For customer service inquiries, please visit MR SONG INC’s Contact Us page, or call our customer service at (1) 857-775-3772.